Saturday 1 February 2014

Bavarian Command Vignette

Hoi,

Time for some Napoleonics again. At the last DUZI convention I visited, must be at least 5 years ago, I bought me some Hecker and Goros Bavarian staff figures. So now I finally managed to put them together on a vignette base, added some horses and a fence and here is the result.





Hope you like it. The only problem is: I actually do not own that much Bavarian mini's for them to command. Oh well... ;-)

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Dookie" by Green Day

6 comments:

DeanM said...

Nice work on this vignette/stand - looks like you could possibly add something else between the horses and figures? Maybe some kind of terrain or debris? Still awesome looking in any case. Best, Dean

peter said...

Great vignette Sander! Like it a lot!

If you need some Bavarian troops just contact me! ;-)

Greetings
Peter

Rodger said...

Very very nice work Sander!

The Angry Lurker said...

Very nice work Sander, love the horses tethered to the fence.

Sander said...

Hoi Guys,

Thanks for all the kind words!

@Dean: you're right, but I can't come up with anything good to put there...

@Peter: I might keep you up on that ;-)

peter said...

No problem. I hear it when you need them!

Greetings
Peter